JEE Mains/Advanced Program !
Class : Class xi/ xii/ xii passed
The Program that has Produced Maximum TOPPERS
Synchronized study of JEE( Main & Advanced), XII Boards, along with various Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is now being conducted through online mode i.e. in computer based test mode from 2018. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode only.
A decision has been taken at the level of the IIT Council to, inter alia, improve the gender balance in the undergraduate programs at the IITs to at least 20% in 2020-21 by creating supernumerary seats specifically for female candidates, without any reduction in the number of seats that was made available to gender neutral candidates in the previous academic year (i.e. academic year 2019-2020).
In another major change, the Joint Entrance Exam, 2019 (JEE Main) was conducted twice in a year (January and April) through Online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) has started conducting JEE Main which was earlier conducted by CBSE.
Lyceuma prepares you for JEE Advanced & JEE Main in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Advanced but also in JEE Main, XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
Excellence in JEE : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in JEE (Main & Advanced). Each student has the right strategy for himself /herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Main & Advanced), Other Engineering Entrance Exams but also in XII Board Exams.
Course Structure :
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE(Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent
Classroom contact hours of approx. 681 hrs. i.e. 401 hrs. In XI & 280 hours in XII. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 800 hours which includes
- Doubt clearing classes.
- Rank Improvement Program.
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series.
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.